Sunday, March 6, 2011

Worn Out

On weekday mornings, I get up and take a shower and get ready.  Then, Gary takes a shower and gets ready while I get Penelope up, nurse her, and pump before the kids wake up.  While I pump, I lay Penelope on the floor on a blanket with some toys to play.  It looks like I’m not the only one tired from all of these recent middle of the night nursing sessions.  Here is a photo I took of Penelope this past Friday after I finished pumping:

DSC_0215 W She did sleep through the night last night, but the night before we got up twice.  Now I think she’s in the middle of a growth spurt – she nursed twice more today than she normally does on weekend days.  I guess that time will tell.  Penelope is as happy as she can be, though, which is the most important thing! 

No comments: