Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finally Hanging Pictures

Since we had the kids and their first photo session, we’ve been talking about how we can’t wait to have a stairwell full of their pictures.  My main goal is to get all photo session photos framed before I order from the next session.  Unfortunately, even though we’ve kept up with that goal fairly well, we aren’t so good at actually hanging the pictures that are framed.  Last week we finally made some progress on that stairwell.

DSC_0269 W I couldn’t get a good photo of every picture that we hung up due to the angle of the stairwell, but you can get an idea of what it looks like now from these photos.

DSC_0273 W We’re still working on hanging everything up and hope to one day have a stairwell completely full of photos! 

1 comment:

Amber said...

How beautiful! I can't wait to get a house built and hang pictures on our stairwell. Our little rancher is overflowing with pictures! Don't feel bad though, I'm a photographer and it always takes me MONTHS to get ours hung!