Saturday, July 9, 2011

A New Pool

Our pool from last summer was great and it lasted through the summer.  Granted not all of the pool lasted the whole summer, but we were able to use it as a pool for the whole summer – which is the main goal.  So, I started looking for a pool to use this summer.  I had told myself that I was going to get something simple, but I had a hard time making myself do that.  We need a large pool for all of the kids, and those pools with all the cool stuff are just fun!

Sooooooo . . . I went with a big fun pool with a slide and everything.  After I bought it, I had a little buyer’s remorse – mostly because it was more expensive than what we really needed.  Well, let me tell you, every bit of that buyer’s remorse went out the window when those kids saw that pool.  All four of them loved it.  It was a ton of fun to watch them play, and I can’t wait to watch them play in it all summer.

DSC_2430 WDSC_2435 WDSC_2438 WDSC_2457 WDSC_2461 WDSC_2463 WDSC_2469 WDSC_2472 WDSC_2476 W

No comments: