Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Blog

Many of you used to read Gary’s old blog.  In fact, a lot of you probably read my blog because you started out reading Gary’s blog, which linked to mine.  However, the writing of hysterically funny posts wore a little on Gary, and he ended up blowing up his blog. 

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told – either in writing or in person – that Gary needs to start blogging again.  Well, for all of you Gary blog fans out there, I’m happy to tell you that Gary has a new blog.  It’s a bit different from his last blog, but if you’re Facebook friends with Gary, you’re not at all surprised with the subject matter.

Without further ado, I introduce you to Gary’s new blog:

Pictures of My Kids Sleeping

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

OH my goodness! The randomness that appears to be your husband cracks me up! And some of those pictures... good God! LOL! Do one of the girls have duck tape on her diaper in one of them!??!

Heather said...

Oh yes, that is indeed duck tape! And trust me, it is necessary. We call them "belts" and everyone gets them before they are left alone in their room. Otherwise, unspeakable things happen in that room, which leads to at least an hour of scrubbing and sanitizing. . . .