Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mmmm . . . Yogurt!

I’m only about a week behind on blogging. . . .  Not too bad I guess.  Work has been pretty crazy, and we’ve had a lot of things going on the past week and this weekend (especially because it was Gary’s birthday), so one week behind in blogging isn’t bothering me too much.  I did try to make a post a couple of times toward the end of last week, but Blogger was acting all crazy so it just didn’t happen.

Anyway, for Mother’s Day we had a trip to Yogurt Mountain.  First we walked past the line of yogurt choices and read them off to the kids, then asked them what they wanted.  They were dumbfounded.  So, we narrowed it down to a few choices for them and they were able to choose.  Piper and Henry wanted strawberry and Rosemary wanted chocolate.  Then we gave them a few choices for toppings.  Piper and Rosemary wanted sprinkles and Henry wanted M&Ms.  Gary got plain blueberry yogurt, but I got cheesecake with Kit Kats.  I shared mine with Penelope (the yogurt not the Kit Kat topping) and she went crazy for it.

While I was taking photos, I heard Gary to my right giggling, and Henry to my left giggling.  I couldn’t figure out what was going on, but every time I’d pull up my camera they’d start giggling.  Turned out Henry was taking a scoop of my yogurt every time I stopped looking.  Typical brother.  He gets that from his daddy.

Here are the photos, and the reason I missed out on some of my yogurt. . . .

DSC_0839 W DSC_0840 W DSC_0844 W DSC_0853 W DSC_0855 W DSC_0865 W DSC_0867 W DSC_0875 W DSC_0878 W DSC_0894 W DSC_0897 W DSC_0903 W DSC_0907 W DSC_0919 W DSC_0925 W DSC_0926 W

No comments: