Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving {part two}

In the last photography class I took, we learned how to take photos in different lighting situations.  One of things that we learned to do is to take silhouette photos.  I hated my homework for that week (it’s not that easy to run across the perfect silhouette to shoot just any day of the week), but I was so glad that I’d be able to take a silhouette the next time the situation presented itself.  I was pretty excited when my sister-in-law, her husband, and two sons were playing football on the beach with the sun was strategically placed right behind them!!  Here are a few of the silhouette photos I took of them. . . .

DSC_8793 DSC_8811 DSC_8820 DSC_8828 DSC_8833 DSC_8837 DSC_8860 DSC_8862 DSC_8868DSC_8872 I still have probably one more set of beach photos to post. . . .  In the meantime, I’m just trying to catch up on laundry and work – as always!

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

Very cool photos...definitely money-worthy!

Janine said...

Awesome pictures!!!!