Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In a Tight Spot

Brooke is going to be a little late this morning, so I've been home with the babies until she gets here. I was cleaning up from breakfast and heard some awful screaming from the playroom. I walked in there and found Piper like this:



I have no idea how she got in there, but I have the feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot about her. I feel a little bad that I left her there while I grabbed the camera to snap a few pictures, but I couldn't help myself. . . .

1 comment:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

HAHAHA! I love that you stopped the grab the camera to take a picture. SO something I would do! Isn't it amazing how the babies can get into the craziest of situations? On your post about Henry - YAY for teeth! Logan is 10 months today and still no teeth. Glad Henry is catching up with the girls!

Love all your posts - they are great!