Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Wasn't Really THAT Big. . . .

It's coming up on the babies' first birthday, and I find myself thinking back a lot to where I was last year. I think of a lot of funny things, such as how I honestly thought that I wasn't really that big. But I was!! (Click here to see pics of me in the hospital one year ago today.) I suppose that 70 pounds hadn't really all just gone to my belly. . . . I also think a lot about more serious things, such as how scared we were for the babies' health and how lucky we are now to have three thriving children. One year ago today I sent out this e-mail to let everyone know how we were doing. At that point, I had been in the hospital for 5 weeks. It's truly amazing what a different place we are today than we were one year ago today, and I'm thankful every day for the miracles we have in our lives.

1 comment:

Michelle Carney said...

We're so happy for your blessings this year!