Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Road Trip!



The babies have now left the city of Birmingham once! Since RSV season is over, we packed up the babies, the cooler (of bottles), and the car and headed to north Alabama so that the babies could meet my grandmother, who can't travel to Birmingham to meet them. Here are some pictures of Grandma meeting and getting to hold her great grandbabies:






In the picture below, Grandma, me holding Henry, Papa holding Piper, Aunt Jack holding Rosemary, my brother Seth (back left), and my brother Zac (back right).



After we visited with Grandma, we went to Nana and Papa's house. While we were there, Papa (along with Gary and my brother, Seth) got to show the babies their first horses. Pretty soon, Papa is going to have the babies riding those horses!









No comments: