Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last Weekend. . . .

So, I’m just now getting to blogging about LAST weekend, which is sad because I’ve had these photos edited and ready to go since Sunday night.  We didn’t do much last weekend.  Piper was feeling a little under the weather, so we just stayed around home.

DSC_1638

Henry ran from my camera all weekend, but Rosemary and Penelope let me take a few photos of them while they played.

DSC_1619DSC_1610DSC_1644DSC_1653DSC_1605DSC_1592

Rosemary asked to have her hair put up like mine, then had a seat in my favorite spot in the house to take photos – the foyer next to the front door.  She gave me some beautiful shots. 

DSC_1657DSC_1674DSC_1678

Not to be outdone, Penelope also sat herself down and posed for a couple of photos!

DSC_1684DSC_1665

What sweet babies!  Now I just need to convince Henry to let me take a few photos of him this weekend. 

No comments: