Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Don't Really Understand It Either.

The babies were a little bored this past weekend, so we decided to let them loose in our bedroom. I don't know why we did that, but the babies liked it.







Eventually they migrated toward our bathroom. I think maybe Gary is the one who said, "Let's put them in the bathtub!" and then for some reason I thought that was a great idea. Again, I don't really know why. And I also don't understand how that kept them occupied for a good 30 minutes. . . .




1 comment:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

HA! Too funny! Logan loves playing in our room too. You set him down and he runs back and forth back and forth. My assumption is because he never really went in there until recently and so it was a new experience! So glad you are back to posting and feeling better. I missed seeing your little munchkins!