Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Rosemary was so sweet to wake up REALLY EARLY this morning to tell me Happy Mother's Day. I think she just wanted to be sure that she was first to see me this morning. Anyway, when we woke up this morning, Gary told me that he heard the kids running up and down the stairs in the middle of the night. Huh?!! Then he said that he thinks they were just putting my Mother's Day gift in the living room. Oh. . . .

So, once all the babies were up, I walked into the living room and saw beautiful flowers from each of the babies.



Then I looked and saw real gifts, too!



Luckily, I had some help in unwrapping all my gifts!








I now have a fancy camera and everything that goes with it! Once I figure out how to operate it, you can expect to see some great pictures on the blog. Didn't the kids do a great job on my Mother's Day gifts? Oh, and Gary gave me a card, too. Not quite as elaborate as what the kids got for me, but it was nice all the same.

No comments: