Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day . . . The Zoo . . . Pics with New Camera. . . .

Today, for Memorial Day, Nana and Papa drove down and we went to the zoo. We had a great time and really enjoyed the brief break in rain. The babies had a great time, and at some point wore themselves out and napped in the strollers.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn how to use my new camera and taking a few pictures here and there (mostly of the kids eating for some reason), but today I decided to just shoot some pictures at the zoo. I really love the camera and it feels quite comfortable, I just don't know how to use even a fraction of the settings it has yet. For today, I didn't use my separate flash and just used the automatic settings. I really am pleased (and a little surprised) with the quality of the photos, and I'm sure that once I really start learning how to use all the special settings that my photos will improve even more. Not all of the posts on the blog will be with the new camera just because sometimes the new camera is too bulky to carry along and sometimes when I'm trying to take a quick photo I just have to grab whatever is there! Anyway, enjoy, and I'm interested to see if you can tell the difference in cameras. . . .















No comments: