Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shamelessly Participating in an Internet Contest!

Well, I usually avoid posting about such things, but I can’t help it this time.  Our awesome photographer, Heather Swanner, is having a photo contest and my sweet Penelope is in it!  Please vote for us.  You can vote once per day in two locations (meaning you can cast two votes per day – one in each location) through this coming Friday, January 21, 2011 at midnight.  Here’s how you vote:

(1)  Go to Heather’s blog post here and comment that you are voting for #13 Pink Baby!!

(2)  Go to Heather’s FB page here, “like” the page, find Heather’s post where she says to vote there (please don’t vote directly on her wall), and comment to cast your vote for #13 Pink Baby!!

Please vote once daily for us!  The first place prize is a really awesome session and package with Heather, which we would love to have!

I do have some photos of Penelope to post on the blog, and will be doing that as soon as I can sometime this weekend!  I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for voting for Penelope!

No comments: