Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy (Belated) Halloween!

We weren't able to take the babies trick-or-treating, but that didn't stop us from dressing the babies up in costumes and taking their pictures anyway! We had a hard time deciding what costumes to buy for the babies but once we saw these costumes, I knew that we had to get them. Gary thinks that we're dangerously close to overdoing the theme, but what fun is a theme if you don't overdo it?

Piper:



Henry:



Rosemary:



From left to right, Rosemary, Piper, Henry:

6 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so cute!!! I LOVE that each outfit has three peas!!! Thanks for keeping everyone updated through the blog!

Unknown said...

OMG... way too sweet! I laughed with delight to see them all lined up..

Denise said...

Just so you know... shelly is really me, Denise!
Thank you for your wonderful wishes and thank you for keeping us updated with your blog!

Heather said...

Hi, Denise! I was wondering who that was. . . . Congratulations on your wonderful news!

Cathy said...

OH! Good gosh. I am overwhelmed by the cuteness of it all! You will TREASURE those pictures!

Cathy said...

P.S. As far as I'm concerned, you can never overdo a theme.