Friday, April 23, 2010

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year Campaign

I have been nominated for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year. My goal is to raise at least $18,000 to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Alabama/Gulf Coast Chapter). Every dollar I raise is a vote for me, and the female nominee with the most votes is named the Woman of the Year. The money raised is in honor of the Girl and Boy of the Year, who are local children and blood cancer survivors. All funds donated are tax deductible and will go to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society programs, including research, patient services, advocacy, public and professional education, and community services. To find out more about this very worthwhile organization, please click here to read more.

The campaign ends on May 13, 2010. You can donate by clicking HERE. Then just click on "donate" under my picture and name. I have this information in the sidebar to the left as well.

There are also great corporate sponsorship opportunities, so please let me know if that is something in which you, your company, or your employer may be interested.

The campaign ends on May 13, 2010, when the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society hosts the big Man & Woman of the Year Grand Finale event, complete with live and silent auctions. The proceeds for any live or silent auction items that are donated through me will count toward my goal. If you know of any great live or silent auction items that you can help me procure, please let me know.

Thank you for your support!

No comments: